Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Back Pack

Retail is $229 and they aren't suppose to be available until June... Not that I have been paying any attention...
grin.gif

$229
blush.gif
At this rate I'm going to have to start selling plasma to keep my addiction fed.
grin.gif

mole

Fully loaded and it's a blown disk and a hernia to boot.
shocked.gif

Looks like a great option to me. Your carrying all that crap either way.
grin.gif

For $38/lb. I guess I'll stick with my Cabela's rifle pack for awhile. I bet the double bull pack would work good with the lone wolf, though. You could put the sticks in the side pouches possibly....

Actually I weighed my Cabelas pack in at just over 5 lb. The badlands 2200 weighs 4.5. But I agree, either should haul the blind just fine and other things too--like tree stands and meat.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is an interesting option as well... for $20 I may own one... just cause...
grin.gif

treestand backpack

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm....Now there's an idea, Limb!
waytogo.gif

I've got one of those things somewhere, had it for years and never gave it a thought as a carrier for my DB!

Guess I know what I'll be lookin' for tomorrow!

Just thought I'd report...I found my LL Bean treestand backpack and it works GREAT w/ my Double Bull T-5 Recurve Blind! (One heavy mutha!)
applause.gif

I really like the way it rides dead center on my back and leaves both of my hands completely free. It is MUCH more comfortable than the strap across the neck or on the shoulder. The blind (with a chair in the bag) actually feels considerably lighter, and I'm sure my neck and shoulder muscles will greatly appreciate the better balanced weight!

Thanks a lot Chris, you reminded me of a winner I didn't even know I had!
beerchug.gif

wall.gif
Sorry about that Matt...I'd just awoke after recovering from a double shift (night shift into days is a KILLER!) when I posted, and have no idea why I even put a name in there.
I have a tough enough time remembering the names of people I actually KNOW these days!!

It's hell to get old, those blank spots are starting to come more and more frequently all the the time.....I think??
confused.gif

Stickbow...... don't feel bad, I often confuse him with Muddster.....same name and they're practically neighbors.
grin.gif

Do you think this would work with a Matrix? Is there a strap or something that keeps it from sliding out the bottom or do you just cinch it really tight?

Jethro,

I ordered the LL beam. You can try it out to see if you like it. I wish i would of read this post before the season
frown.gif
It would of saved my back.
grin.gif

Top Bottom