Double Bull Pack

duckaholic

I am looking for a better way to carry my Double Bull than the bag the blind comes with. From what I see on the site, the Badlands seems to be the ticket but I can't see spending that much money for a pack. Does anyone have any other ideas on a pack that works well for carrying such a large blind?

LL Bean makes a $19.99 pack with compression straps that allow you to carry your pack like a back pack. Look on their site if you can't find it I know LIV uses one.

that little pack is way better than that strap across your chest. the higher you can keep it in your pack the more comfortable it is.

[ QUOTE ]
LL Bean makes a $19.99 pack with compression straps that allow you to carry your pack like a back pack. Look on their site if you can't find it I know LIV uses one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the LL bean and it works great!
waytogo.gif

there's also one for sale at scheel's that the double bull easily fits into with a zipper so the blind is totally inside of the pack. it has two spots for two double bull chairs and it has back pack straps. its like 39.99 i think.

how about an old pull-behind golf bag cart with big mud tires.......
spray some camo on it ad you are set....you wont even need a vest and you can carry all the shrooms you can find
grin.gif

The old golf cart trick doesn't work well if you are going through thick steep timber, ask supertec about that one
grin.gif
I think he spent more time dragging the cart on its side than he did actually rolling it
blush.gif

Back