Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull T2 Blind

Benny

Anybody have the T2 blind? Like/Dislike?

I am thinking about getting one because of its lighter weight (I have to hoof it a long ways to may spots I hunt) than the T5 or Matrix and I like the smaller outline of the T2 compared to the other double bull blinds.

The downside would be less room, but from I can tell they are same material and similiar shooting ports. Are their any major negatives with the T2 that I should be concerned about??

Thanks

I hit my top cam a lot in my old T2. If you have kids you'll want the larger blind, MUCH easier to fit a couple people inside it. I also thought there was more potential with wind flap in the T2 since two of the sides are tent staked down rather than having the lock out hubs. The T2 is a good blind, but IMO the T5 and Matrix are better.

Benny these blinds will last a lifetime. I would purchase the Matrix with the lightweight rods and be done with it... You will never have to buy another blind.
waytogo.gif

I had a T2 and its just to small. Very tight with 2 people. The big window sucks unless you can get the sun to your back all the time. The Matrix kicks ... Worth every penny.

Sun is the most hastle. Shooting out the back if birds come from the wrong direction is more difficult especially since you have a huge see through Mesh window that you have to be careful not to let them see movement through. I had the T2, but now my dad uses it. Good blind but I think the extra weight in a T5 is worth it. The rods are shorter so the bag will be shorter. I thought the T2 was a bit more awkward lugging around. Can't go wrong with a double bull - will last a lifetime and that's why the T5 would probably be a better choice.

For the right price my BS5 (with light rods) could be yours!
grin.gif
I have been considering getting the Matrix (with the light rods of course). Awesome blinds with superior customer service.

Ok, what is this light rod stuff?

DB website and Cabelas say the Matrix is 20 pounds, T5 17.5 pounds and the T2 is 12 pounds.

Is there some light rods that I could buy to reduce the weight of the Matrix and/or T5?

Thanks

By the time I get all my crap packed up a few pounds saved with lighter rods hasn't been an issue IMO. If DOR has a good deal on a used blind that's your best route.
smile.gif

Best price I have seen on the Matrix so far is $424.00, that includes the lite rods! No shipping fee! Matrix with reg. rods was $370.00! This is a Kansas dealer! That's got all I have checked out so far by about $30.00 and Free shipping!
smile.gif

Paul,
Give Chuck a call at groundblind.com...

1 866 250 2634

waytogo.gif

Benny FWIW the matrix with the lightweight rods is about the same weight as the T2 with fiberglass rods.

I got my wife to sit down and read this post and after your input she said I can get the Matrix.

Sweet!!! Thanks for your help Gents.
laugh.gif

After all the talk about the redesigned Matrix blinds, I decided to order one. Just upgraded from my old style Matrix with standard rods and old door style to the new style Matrix with the lightweight rods and vertical zipper door from the Kansas dealer. It came to $424.00 shipped to my door. He told me that with the lightweight rods it is 4.4 lbs lighter than the standard Matrix.

I'm not positive with the New Matrix, but I would bet the light rods are an add-on special order. They have been in the past.

Top Bottom