Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Windows

NWBuck

PMA Member
Damn...am I the only one who thinks those horizontal windows in the DB (IP5) are not built for a guy 6'1"??? No matter where I set it up, it seems as though I'm wishing those long shoot through windows were about 3 inches higher. If I sit up straight and tall on my bucket, my range out those windows is about 7 yards
threaddevil.gif

Any suggestions...other than digging a hole for my bucket to sit in, or sitting on a lower stool?

NWBuck

When you figure it out, let me know. I opted to make a taller chair and ended up making one too tall. Have to modify it so that it's shorter now. My next double bull purchase will be a direct call to Double Bull, up in Minnesota and custom ordering one.

Have them modified. Find a good upholstery business to cut and sew. Buy a little extra material from DB to increase the size of the window covers. Might not even need to contact them if you use black fabric for the covers. They even recommend that for turkey hunting, go from black to black hole.

I had the same problem, I dont know the answer to your solution. I got lucky where we set up so that we were on a slight decline in a alfala field so the blind windows where the bird was coming from was lower than my seat at the highest point in the blind. only problem was, to shoot up the slope you had to shoot from your knees, and it was uncomfortable to sit on a slope.
confused.gif
goodluck figuring it out
grin.gif

Top Bottom