Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull??

Bighole

I'm considering getting a 360 Matrix for me and the kids to hunt out of, is it big enough to fit an adult an two 12 yr. old kids?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes! There is plenty of room. </div></div>

Hunted out of it with three adults the other night.

Yep, it is big enough.

Sounds like they are coming out with something new (besides the hay bale blind) and going away from the Predator camo pattern. They have also been bought out by the same company that owns Primos. Hopefully they CS doesn't change. But, I am going to buy an extra Matrix to make sure... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They have also been bought out by the same company that owns Primos. </div></div>

Never really thought those guys would sell. The couple of times I have called them, their customer service has been awesome. Hope that doesn't change, like it sounds Lone Wolf's has. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But, I am going to buy an extra Matrix to make sure... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div> If the hay bale blind is as good as they say it is you can buy my Matrix. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">by primos? aw, hell. better buy one now, before they go to hell</div></div>

I hope your wrong.

Top Bottom