Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double drop

glasgowm

Just checked a couple of cameras and got shots of this guy. This particular area has a lot of basic 9's with the 4 being the weaker side and on the left. If I get the chance, I'll let the air out of him. But I really don't think he's hit his prime yet. How old/how big do you think he is?

Matthew
doubledrop.jpg
doubledropa.jpg

doubledropc.jpg
doubledropd.jpg

I'm gonna guess 4 years old. i'll GUESS he'll be bigger next year for sure. Great pics!

I too think he has some growing to do. Hard to tell for sure though. Thanks for sharing Matthew.

Oh yeah he still has a lot of antler to grow yet, a 4 year old. What a great buck, he has some great character.

Yeah, in a year or 2, this one could really be SOMETHING. We'll see if he finds a hole to crawl into.

Matthew

Looks like a nice one Matt! Good to see those NT Genes around.. I agree that it's tough to determine the age, but I would guess a 4 1/2 yr old.

3 1/2 or 4 1/2 at the oldest imo. Boy he could really pack it on with another year or two, but if I were in your boat I would probably kill him if given the chance. Good luck to ya.

Don't know about the age, but he may be hard to pass up when he is hard horned. I like the width he has. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom