Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Lung scores!

Thanks everyone!

More pics?
OK!
Daves07buck009.jpg

Daves07buck010.jpg

Daves07buck002.jpg

Daves07buck003.jpg

last but not least, me and my new "bestest" friend Brent, who let me hunt his place!
Daves07buck014.jpg

My taxidermist gross scored him at 141

Dave!! Again, great buck!! And before I say it, I have to apologize, I just couldn't resist!!!!

Looking at that second picture got me thinkin!!! If you want a little more penetration power, swing on by!!! I got a couple PSE's for you to try!!!!! (devil Gremlin)

Seriously though!!! Congrats on a great buck! I know how tough it can be to get out there when you spend all your time at the shop!!!

Thanks guys

Andy,
The broadhead was actually stuck, all the way past the blades in his backbone.

I know, you couldn't resist diggin on my Ross a little bit. It's ok (smile)

hoofline.gif

Nice buck, Congrats Dave! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Thanks again to all of you

The camo is Enigma Camo
It is made by a friend of mine in PA
I did some early field testing for him last year and am sold on it. Deer just can't seem to figure it out. It is amazing how much you can get away with wearing this stuff.

I know, it looks funny to humans but I always ask my customers
"Do you want to look cool or kill more deer?"

It is made of Wolfskin fabric.

great deer dave, double a im using a quantum and i love it...chalk another one up for PSE.. congrats again dave

Top Bottom