Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

downhill ???

Nug

Is this buck old with his rack on the downhill slide or is he still on the rise with a linebackers body...seems to have a thick muscular body to me.. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif What makes me wonder is the way he carries his mass all the way out..( I know this pic. is velvet but he still looks to be heavy)

CDY_0310.jpg

If you're asking if you should shoot him because he's past his prime AND otherwise he'd be too small for you...

NO, don't shoot him IF those are the two criteria. IMO

I'm not sure what I'm asking. I thought with the mass of his rack and the size of his body he is mature, but his tines are short so ...past his prime or younger than I'm giving him credit for... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Looks like a classic 3 1/2 yr old to me. Seems like his chest is still larger than his hind end. He still has that racehorse build, nice mass but I don't think he's even reached his prime yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kurtish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a classic 3 1/2 yr old to me. Seems like his chest is still larger than his hind end. He still has that racehorse build, nice mass but I don't think he's even reached his prime yet. </div></div>

Dito

He doesn't have the sag to his back and stomache that would indicate that he is over 4.5. I think you have a very nice 3.4 year old there who has good mass and the possibility of becoming a big boy in a few years

Top Bottom