Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drawing

Congrats on drawing! Good luck this fall and if you happen to knock one down post a pic on here for us to see!

Thank you, and I will post a pic this year. My 3rd year for iowa and my first 2 got me nothing. But I am hunting for a nice deer close to 140". I have seen alot of bucks in that class and bigger just no shots "yet". This is the year!!!! Doug

If you don't mind me asking, what area will you be hunting in zone 4? Private or public ground?

I will be going with a friend that has some private and we will use the public areas if we need to. Sorry for the delay I was in Colorado for business. I have been in zone 3 but this year I wanted to go with my buddy and he has killed some nice deer and sen a few monsters. I am looking forward to possibly my last hunt in Iowa as the tags are excessive but it is better than what Kansas is doing!!! I still will probably go because in 3 yrs I will be looking forward to it again but darn $550 oh well!!!! You have to pay to play!!! Doug

Top Bottom