Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dream hunt?

dedgeez

death from above
Im sure that everyone on here is more than just a whitetail hunter, so I thought since we are all dreaming about next fall, I would ask what peoples dream hunts are? I am curious to know if anyone has any big trips planned or just ask the question, If you could go on any hunt, where would it be and for what animal or fish? Thanks Guys.

Marco Polo sheep in the "Stans" and Middle East Ibex are my ultimate dream hunts. Getting a little more grounded and realizing that those are way out of my bank account (unless I hit PowerBall) :(, I'm dreaming of a Dall sheep hunt in Alaska and a fly-in Caribou hunt in Quebec or NW Territories. Yukon moose is also at the very top of my list. This summer I will see a dream fishing trip come true when my family goes to Cancun (July) for my wife's niece's wedding. I've gotten permission from my beautiful wife to book a salt water flats fly-fishing trip during the peak of the bonefish, permit, and tarpon season! :drink2: I'm going to owe her BIG TIME! :D

Good thinking on the post/question!

Whitetails are tops but I do dream of taking an archery hunt for elk or moose. For now, dreaming about the next mid-west whitetail hunt is all I can look forward to, can't get much better than that any way!

My dream hunt is Red Stag in New Zealand.

My dream fishing trip is Peacock Bass in the Amazon.

I have the same thoughts as 203NT, would love ot get a moose or elk w/bow. I don't know if that will ever happen. But it doesn't get much better that chasing whitetails in this part of the country!

I have been/am dreaming about our annual fishing trip to ND...4 months and counting.

Moose in the Yukon. Elk in southern CO, or NM or AZ. Bow only of course.

THose are my dreams on my life list. I am doing another one of them next June... Bear with a recurve... the Bear Kodiak Magnum bow just like I started hunting with in 1973. The trip is booked and I am excited, expecially since they have 90% color phase bears at this camp and I am going compliments of Tourism Manitoba as I am doing a magazine article about it for Bear Hunting magazine.

Now I need to get a magazine to assign the Yukon Moose and Elk stories. Being a writer doesn't pay much but the perks can make up for it at times.

My dream hunt would be a Moose hunt with a bow. That would be a blast. Elk would probably still be my favorite though. My second dream hunt is a Mountain Lion in Iowa with a bow. Hey, it'd be cheap!!! :) :)

Mine would be a elk hunt in anywhere out west or canada, with a few of my close friends I have made through hunting. The great time hunting with some good friends in a setting like that would be one of the best times I could imagine.

Whitetail hunting on the best farms in Iowa & Whitetail hunting in Alberta, Canada

My dream hunt would be a Moose hunt with a bow. That would be a blast. Elk would probably still be my favorite though. My second dream hunt is a Mountain Lion in Iowa with a bow. Hey, it'd be cheap!!! :) :)

I couldn't agree more! :way:

spot and stalk archery bear hunt is on my list of to do in the next 10 years. Just watched one on the pursuit channel the other day. Pretty sweet! A new zealand red stag hunt is definately on the dream list as well.

Whitetails are tops but I do dream of taking an archery hunt for elk or moose. For now, dreaming about the next mid-west whitetail hunt is all I can look forward to, can't get much better than that any way!

couldnt have said it much better myself

1-Alaska Yukon moose
2-Marco Polo
3-Red Stag
4-Kamchatka Brown Bear
5-Any other sheep world wide
6-200+ inch Nontypical Iowa Whitetail
7-Ibex of any kind
8-Ocellated Turkey
9-Elk-again
10-ANY hunt with Tiffany Lakosky anytime anywhere!

I would love to hunt Stone's and Dahl Sheep. Elk and Moose with a bow. A Peacock Bass trip would be right up there too.

The last few weeks I have been dreaming of a turkey hunt in Iowa with my bow. This will be my first year turkey hunting, should be fun.
Someday I would also would like to go bear hunting and wild hog.

Top Bottom