Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

driving home in pee pants!

dedgeez

death from above
So I pulled a card that I have had in one of my bedding areas since the 20th of November hoping to get a couple of the studs I've been watching. I was seeing tons of deer on this particular property earlier this fall and lately hardly any, so I wanted to see if they were still around. I checked the card when I got back to the truck and the chills ran down my spine. This was the 14th pic in. Needless to say I'm not going back in there in the dark ever again.

picture.php

Nice try... :D Only been on about every other forum out there... Surprised it has taken this long to get here...

Limb,
In honor of your 30,377th post, I decided to do some research into the archives and see what you looked like when you first joined Iowawhitetail. Believe it or not I found Limbs pictures from back then. What a handsome guy you were. You have definately aged a bit. Congrats on the post :way:

picture.php

You just signed a photo shop death warrant dedgeez.

Though that trail cam pic, however fake, has me glad I'm tagged out. Never was much on the boogeyman or any type of rumors like that. After Blair Witch Project it took me several months to walk to stand or turkey stump before sun up.

Thats real Brian. Watch volume one of WMBD. First DVD I produced, I told the story with Michelle. Mid 30's woman who owns that ranch. Quite the looker.

Thats real Brian. Watch volume one of WMBD. First DVD I produced, I told the story with Michelle. Mid 30's woman who owns that ranch. Quite the looker.
I want to see what Michelle looks like. :D That is a neat picture. Now if someone wanted to keep bowhunters off their property they could post that on the fenceposts asking them to watch out for paranormal activity and to please report back if any is spotted. :D

That pic that nanny posted.......yeah, I'm with you man, that kind of crap freaks me out. If that was real that would be it for me. Somebody did a nice job with it though! haha

I hunted a farm in college with a friend where we had to walk right down the side of one of those super old cemetarys to access the ground we were on....FREAKY deaky...I hated walking in and out next to that thing.

Personaly if I got this on my trail Cam I'd think someone would be effing me and trying to scare me off our land or it's real and I'd empty my gun 20 times lol you know it's all those stupid zombies! Everyone has one in their field :)

Top Bottom