Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drop-away rests

I will go with Teeroy, Muzzy zero effect. Its hands down the best rest for hunting situations, even spot and stalk.

I'm with baggin buck's.
Trophy Ridge Drop Zone.Never had a problem with it.

waytogo.gif

I have been using the QAD ultra rest for 2 years now and love it. Your arrow can never fall of the rest and is always in the shotting position. I actually went to buy the Trophy Ridge rest and the archery dealer sold me on the ultra rest.

I have Schafer's custom rest on my Xtec SWA and I like it and the concept a lot. PM me if you have anymore questions about it.

Pat-Xtec shooter

Just got my new Switchback and was wondering with the Trophy Taker Shaky Hunter if I need to get the short or the long mounting bar when I order it? Also, if I should get the micro adjustable version or if the original will be just fine?

I just had my APA twister safari set up. I haven't shot but maybe a dozen arrow through it just to get my sights in the round about area. So far I can't complain, I was even shooting my first batch of self fletched arrows(bitz jig). I just can't see how you can beat a full containment drop away rest. I have always used cheaper($20-$50) rests but the durability for hunting situations seems to be good to go also.

Trophy Taker... the NEW for 2006 TT Pronghorn... pretty sweet, check it out if you get the chance.

Top Bottom