Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drop Tine

Booner

Got this new property couple weeks ago, potential looked pretty good. First card pull and I was shocked to see this guy. Not the biggest but none the less a drop tine.

10crga9.jpg

25zmgqa.jpg

2na0lm0.jpg

Here's another picture of him during the day. I've gotten more and more day time pictures as the season comes closer which is a huge plus. If there was anyway of letting him go one more year I would in a heartbeat since I have a lot bigger deer on other properties. Them big brows and that flier/drop is the reason he's probably gunna get center punched if he walks by. I'm definitely a fan of deer with character.

My question though, based on the pictures is he a older than a 3.5 or is he just a 3yr old? I'd have to say based on his body size, neck size, broad shoulders, short nose etc he's got to be at least a 4.5yr old which in my eyes is a mature deer. What do you guys think?

Awesome kicker that boy has, he would be a very tempting one to send off to deer heaven. However, one more year on that guy and he will be heart stopping big. Would be a sweet mount this year though haha.

Top Bottom