Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drury Team Busted

Lung Puncher

Very few shows I can watch any more, it seems shows no longer just film for the hunt but its is all about the money. Loved dream season until found out Alabama team was busted for turkey hunting over bait this last season. Just can't watch knowing shows will do anything for footage. I'm sure this is not the only show that has had problems with crews.

I bet half the people on here could get picked up for baiting one way or another. I'm not saying they didn't deserve to get busted. The law is the law, you brake it you deserve what ever you get. Way to many people don't take the time to get to know the rules and regulations.

didn't the Drury's nephew get busted for hunting deer over bait a couple years ago?

I think he got busted hunting within a certain distance of where he had a mineral site set up. From what I remember he had removed the actual mineral within the time limits but didn't fill the hole in or cover it up and the deer were still coming in, thus nailed

Very few shows I can watch any more, it seems shows no longer just film for the hunt but its is all about the money. Loved dream season until found out Alabama team was busted for turkey hunting over bait this last season. Just can't watch knowing shows will do anything for footage. I'm sure this is not the only show that has had problems with crews.

Turkey Hunting over bait? Not sure why, but that made me laugh. Who really needs bait to get a turkey within range?

Turkey Hunting over bait? Not sure why, but that made me laugh. Who really needs bait to get a turkey within range?

Bait ? So if the turk is gonna eat it, it's bait! If it's a hen decoy, or a tom/jake decoy it is not bait???????? They can't eat it, but they can fight it or have sex with it??????????? DNR Rules!!!!!!!! :moon: :D They went to a institute of higher learning to get a job to make those laws!!!!!:D:D

muddy said:

Completely agree! Hell, if you're a good enough hunter and know you're land and how it lays you can sneak up to them within 40 yds. This probably happens more than we all know, just to get the "kill shot''.

Bait ? So if the turk is gonna eat it, it's bait! If it's a hen decoy, or a tom/jake decoy it is not bait???????? They can't eat it, but they can fight it or have sex with it??????????? DNR Rules!!!!!!!! :moon: :D They went to a institute of higher learning to get a job to make those laws!!!!!:D:D

And you wonder why nobody likes you.

Top Bottom