Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dsd strutter

elscott11

PMA Member
Did anyone have any luck with the dsd strutter decoy? I have the Jake and works awesome just wanting some experiences with the strutter. Thanks.

The full length video is in my YouTube album if you want to watch it. It took him around ten minutes to cover the distance.

You see at the end he heads away from the strutter. He is going to my jake. I don't know if just the jake decoy would have brought him all that way or not. Personally I think it was the full fan of the strutter.

I have movement in my spread which is the selling point to most toms.

Sent using IW app

I would be curious to see what Limb Chicken has to say. I see he was selling a DSD Strutter. I am wondering if he thought the jake worked just as well. Knowing him though he probably had 3 in stock and figured he could get by with 2 in his spread this year. ;)

best turkey season we had was using the strutter this year and weve used carrylites in the past.. the gobblers would come in and just destroy the deke, my mom had two birds come in and she missed twice before getting one and then the other bird kept on fighting the decoy. i think this decoy is a must.

Hunted opening day and within 30 minutes this guy came in to the strutter. Bulky but works amazing.
IMG_7429.jpg

Later in the season I had to walk further on another property, which the jake and hen shine. Both work great but wouldnt hesitate to try the jake first, but the strutter is so life like its insane.
IMG_0096.jpg

elscott11 said:
Did anyone have any luck with the dsd strutter decoy? I have the Jake and works awesome just wanting some experiences with the strutter. Thanks.

We had good luck with the strutter. Shooting. Not so much. The strutter brought in bigger birds. We did have more birds hang up with the strutter.

We have two and only need one so I am selling one if someone needs one. Shoot me a PM

Top Bottom