Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dude Can Clean a Whitetail!

I am always amazed at the things that people are good at! That guy is a wizard with a knife! Wouldn't want to get into a tussle with him :D

That is amazing! I really like the idea of being able to gut a deer that way. May have to try that next year.

thats pretty fast, would like to see him do a big buck with more body size, there ussually alot harder to skin down, im sure he can do it fast but not sure in under 3 mins. Pretty cool

Well I have a deer hoist, may have to try that next fall. Be better if I could just hoist it in the tree, clean it, then bag the chunks and set 'em on the tail gate.

I think one of those receiver hitch hoist would work great for gutting a deer like that.......dont really want to bring the guts home or the locker.

He would prly go crazy just watching me gut one. Let alone pull the hide off after I get home. That guy is unreal.

nice... funny how he is wearing dress clothes and doesn't get any blood on him rather than maybe a few splatters on his boots.. pretty damn good!

I wonder if he used an air gun to loosen the hide first, I dont think I have ever had one peel that easy, that is impressive!

Warm deer, super sharp knife and saw, and a guy who really knows what he is doing! Pretty impressive.

Wow, that was impressive. I can field dress in under 3 minutes, but skinning a deer usually takes me 45 minutes. Warm deer and very sharp knive makes a heck of a difference. I use an electric hoist.

Top Bottom