Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dumbest hunting item you have bought?

Turkey mouth calls. I buy the newest one every year thinking I will beable to make a noise. I still can't make a sound.

Scent Blocker Outfitter Series. Not only is it a gimmick, but some of the least durable clothing that I have purchased. Now i'm too poor to purchase some new stuff! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I have the cough silencer, fighting purr turkey call & a peacock turkey locator. I'll sell all three for a buck! A buddy bought me some Cmere Deer once, but I never used it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about scent away chewing gum. It is bad! </div></div>

It don't think it really works for the purpose intended, but I bought some when it first came out and still use it. Only because I use a full face mask and by the time I'm ready to call it quits my breath is about to gag me. The gumoflage stuf keeps my breath from getting that stale smell that I hate. Regular gum is much cheeper, but doesn't last as long so my stale breath returns. I'm gonna try just taking water with me to the stand next season and see if that helps.

The 'Bonker

I forgot about the game tracker dental floss POS that you tie onto an arrow and shoot game with and it is designed to show you where the game runs off to. I owned one of these in the 80's and shot it once just to see what it would do. NOISY as hell. I am embarrassed to admit it I spent money on such nonsense. Guys were using them mainly on bear, but still, I feel stupid. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bonker,

Try eating an apple before you go. It works well.</div></div>

You mean eat something that is actually healthy for me? My guts wouldn't know what to do.

The 'Bonker

Got suckered into this new camo.... worst decision I ever made!!!

Damn Bonkerflauge, wish they refunded money!!

Bonkerflauge.gif

hahaha. andy thats because the blue pattern is meant for turkey season!! you just havent used it in its element yet. this spring it will shine!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha. andy thats because the blue pattern is meant for turkey season!! you just havent used it in its element yet. this spring it will shine! </div></div>

AHHHH, so maybe it won't be as bad as i thought!! thanks for the tip Nick!!!

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got suckered into this new camo.... worst decision I ever made!!!

Damn Bonkerflauge, wish they refunded money!!

Bonkerflauge.gif
</div></div>

Refund? REFUND? That right there is a damn fine huntin shirt if ever I seen one. Proly could bag a big breasted bed thrasher with that there shirt.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you mean big bearded bed thrasher? </div></div>

Now Gunmut, did you read anything about your mother in that post? So no, I meant big breasted bed thrasher, not big bearded bed thrasher. You about got all the cans picked up you need to pay for your mother's electrolysis? Gotta admire a kid who looks out for his mother.

Or maybe it was your girl friend. I get 'em confused, or are they one in the same?

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you mean big bearded bed thrasher? </div></div>

Now Gunmut, did you read anything about your mother in that post? So no, I meant big breasted bed thrasher, not big bearded bed thrasher. You about got all the cans picked up you need to pay for your mother's electrolysis? Gotta admire a kid who looks out for his mother.

Or maybe it was your girl friend. I get 'em confused, or are they one in the same?

The 'Bonker </div></div>

oh geez, people givin gunny a hard time, just makes me tingle on the inside!

One of my worst, Team Fitzgearld Vanilla Killa.
The sad thing is i have owned almost everything on this list.

Top Bottom