Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early ML Buck

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Here is a picture of my son Jake ; He got this deer last weekend during early ML season , gotta love long browtines, Also wanna give a shout -out to all the kids at S.E. Polk HS that hes gonna show this to. ****GO RAMS****

CIMG2459.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rock on!! </div></div>

rockout.gif

Great buck Jake. That should have taken the sting out of what our Johnston Dragons did to the Rams last friday night. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I knew there would be a Dragon out there waiting to pounce on that one, Its all good, The Rams still kick-a$$ . /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I really don't look forward to having to play you guys in the playoffs. I think Larpenter is taking the football team to where he left off at baseball, undefeated. But we still have to get by Ankeny and Dowling. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Top Bottom