Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early Muzzeloader Season

Contemplated buying one pretty hard this year. The draw of being able to hunt almost every evening after work almost convinced me. Can't believe how fast they sell out some years!

I'm giving it a shot, no good private to shotgun hunt and tried public last year with some slugs flying by so figured this is worth a shot, who knows, hope weather cooperates.

I think unless you have a good one patterned, it can be a crapshoot. The weather is a big issue too. Could be really warm.

My wife may have been the first person in the state to buy a tag.
The moon is going to be right, it's a week later, it could be really good. Time will tell but I have a good feeling that things will all pan out. If not she will be more than happy to take out a doe and sit at home and relax by the wood stove during late muzzeloader.

Bought mine online at 12:00 am. It's always a crap shoot but with only being able to hunt public it is my only chance to get in before the deer drivers during shotgun seasons

Top Bottom