Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early Pics

shedhunter93

PMA Member
Got a few interesting trail cam pics so far. Three legged made it through the winter and she looks good. Just saw her out in the field tonight with her fawn behind her. Don't know what happened to the buck's leg but it'll be interesting to see if he makes it. And a big doe about ready to pop.
PRMS0164.jpg

PRMS0552.jpg

PRMS0575.jpg

PRMS0574.jpg

PRMS0301.jpg

I hope that buck with the bum leg makes it. Would be very interesting to see that antler on the unaffected side by the time hard horn gets here.

Thanks for sharing. :way:

It doesn't even look like a hurt leg, it looks like it was a birth deformity. Almost like it is growing out of it's side or some type of hip issue.

skyleralan said:
It doesn't even look like a hurt leg, it looks like it was a birth deformity. Almost like it is growing out of it's side or some type of hip issue.

Guess I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. It does look smaller than all his other legs.

Great pics! Always amazes me at how tough these animals are. With a doe missing a leg and another deer on pretty much three legs, you'd think they'd be easy prey for a yote. Just tough, tough animals to be able to survive like that.

Top Bottom