Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Easier way?

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Video surveillance signs and "dummy" cams in plain view. Once word gets out that there isnt a free ride and you WILL be on camera it will stop.
In the process, prosecute every trespasser with the full extent of the law. If you can get pics of them stealing/damaging the "dummy" cam it can go alot further

Get some rubber gloves and bearing grease or use a grease gun and lather the back side of the signs/tires and they will get coated. This stopped my sign from disappearing. I thought about razor blades on the back side but my calmer, law-abiding, lets not get sued side said that was a bad idea.

Good luck

I remember my dad using skunk scent as a cover scent back in the day. I don't know if you can still buy it, but if you could rig an aerosol can full of the stuff so it goes off in their face when the tire is removed, that might do the trick. That stuff is nasty.

Society..thumbs down !

Not sure why people in society believe they have the right to do whatever they want, when they want. IMO if it is not yours or not right, or not the thing to do, don't do it. I have property that borders the areas that I have permission to be on, that the owner does not allow or want anyone on, and guess what I DO NOT go on or in there. I guarantee there are sheds galore in there (example), but I respect that particular landowners wishes, and yes I have spoken to that landowner, and honor their decision. Would be nice if more people in society would be responsible for their own actions, not blame everyone for their actions and " man/woman it up". Guarantee TH those who are trespassing would be first to cry wolf and make a big stink if it was happening to them..JMO !

You might just try some more official looking signs. IMO, nothing says I really don't give two poops about my property than a bunch of tires on the fence posts. Aesthetically, it might be a little more pleasing to you as well. :)

Good luck!

Register your property with the Sheriff and they will give you signs that say 'No Trespassing' - x county Sheriff. They will also patrol your area when you do this. Worked for us.

Maybe try trapping real close to the location of your tires? I like the idea of getting signs from your sheriff if they you's does that.

Welcome to the real world, right or wrong it happens. get out there and do something about it if you can. But if you like most of us we cannot watch over our properties 100 percent of the time so we deal with it and move on stop whining welcome to life.

sent from super hunters I phone

If u ain't putting up hidden cams & good signs- ur just wasting time & ain't gonna dent ur trespassing & poaching problem.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom