Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Either Sex Tag

Bone Slayer

I got to looking at the rules and regulations tonight and I came across a page in the regulations book. It shows the northwest part of the state has no antlerless tags available which is fine. However, above the map it states, "Counties in Red: Antlered deer only during first shotgun and early muzzleloader seasons." On page 6. Does this mean I can't use my either sex archery tag in these counties? Please tell me I'm wrong...

I got to looking at the rules and regulations tonight and I came across a page in the regulations book. It shows the northwest part of the state has no antlerless tags available which is fine. However, above the map it states, "Counties in Red: Antlered deer only during first shotgun and early muzzleloader seasons." On page 6. Does this mean I can't use my either sex archery tag in these counties? Please tell me I'm wrong...

Yes, you can use your any-sex tag on a antlerless during second shotgun, archery, and late muzzleloader.

During Early muzzy and first shotgun seasons it is Antlered only, it has zero effect on your statewide any sex archery tag

Top Bottom