Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Electrofishing Demonstration

muddy

I will be putting on an electrofishing demonstration on June 17th at a small county park north of Shellrock. The park is called Camp Comfort I believe, but will double check to be sure. This should take place sometime in the evening around 5-6 pm, I will post more details later if people are interested. I'm doing this for the Project AWARE river clean up volunteers and then will be spending the rest of the week hauling junk/garbage out of the Shellrock and Cedar River. Should be fun!

For more information on Project AWARE, check out the following link.

AWARE

hoofline.gif

Sounds like an interesting demonstration muddy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Earlier today I posted some information on the Cedar River clean up in the Area Events in the Whitetail Conference. Sounds to me like it could be a fun time and a worthy cause.

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

I am going to be putting on a dynamite fishing demonstration tonight about midnight. All are welcome.

That is really neat. Read the Minn. regs first tho, Restrictions on how many sticks you can use have changed /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I've always wanted to see electro fishing, has got to be exciting to see some of those big and unusual fish floating up.

We have some local electro experts in my hometown. The one guy had a hard time tying his shoes, let alone catching all those big cats by rod and real. Was more of a laugh than a suprise when they got nailed. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to be putting on a dynamite fishing demonstration tonight about midnight. All are welcome. </div></div>

Snort.... me too!!!

sounds cool Mud!

When i was 10 or 11 i remember some DNR guys shocking up fish at Lake Horton in Nauvoo Illinois. They let us ride along with them. They kept all the fish in the boat then released them in this one area. We sat there with a net tryin to catch the fish once they released them. Didnt work though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif It would be a pretty fun job. You have to net the fish pretty quick because once they float up to the top of the water they wake up...errr whatever u wanna call it.... pretty fast then swim away.

Just an update, with all the rain in the past few days and the high chances for more rain all week, there is a good chance that the demonstration will be canceled. As of now it's still on and if anything else happens I will post an update later next week.

Top Bottom