Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite Bow Warranty

hoosierhunter

I noticed a half inch long splinter on my bottom limb about midway and right on the edge. I called elite and they asked me to send a picture of the limb along with my draw weight, poundage , serial number and address to them. I did as directed and I received an email within 24 hours saying that new limbs were in the mail to me! I was never asked the first question about how the damage occurred. Talk about being impressed! This is a 2009 GT500 and I honestly don't know what happened, but I'd guess it was self inflicted on my part.

Another little know fact is that the lifetime warranty is transferable. I bought this bow after a prostaffer bought it and a z28 and kept the Z. It literally had less than 50 arrows though it, but it had already been registered in his name.

Don't forget about that hunt guarantee warranty either! If you damage your bow up on a hunt anywhere you just call elite and they will overnight a bow with your specs so you can continue your hunt!

Just got my new elite energy 32 the other day. I used to love my mathews bows until I shot the elite. Heli m is gone!

Have owned 4 elite bows since 2006 and haven't considered buying another since my original Elite Energy.

Top Bottom