Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite bows

Buzz

For any of you who are shooting an Elite bow, where do you recommend going to shoot different models? I did a dealer search and found a few within 100 miles, but I would like to hear your comments on shops.
Also, what model are you shooting and have you been happy?
I like what I've read for quite a while on Elite's and have decided I want to give one a test drive.
Thanks for the input.

The guys at sportsmans unlimited (sp?) in Waukon carry them, although last time I was in there, they only had a couple on the shelf. May want to give them a call. Or you could just spend the money and buy a good bow :D

Between my son and I, we've purchased 3 of them from Scheels in DM. I can't say enough good things about them. Shoot the new 2011's and compare them to anything else out there. You will soon find out they are the "good bows".
I'm partial to the GT500 and my son loves his Z28. The new Pure and Hunter are incredible to shoot.

Terry

Last edited:
The guys at sportsmans unlimited (sp?) in Waukon carry them, although last time I was in there, they only had a couple on the shelf. May want to give them a call. Or you could just spend the money and buy a good bow :D

Must have been years since you've been in here.:thrwrck: I think maybe you should shoot one before you talk about getting a "good bow"... As of now I've only got a 2011 Pure on the shelf with many more on order. They should be showing up soon. The 2011's are an extremely nice shooting bow. Everytime one comes in it goes right out the door. Still have a few new 2010 and a few used 2010's on the shelf also.:way:

Must have been years since you've been in here.:thrwrck: I think maybe you should shoot one before you talk about getting a "good bow"... As of now I've only got a 2011 Pure on the shelf with many more on order. They should be showing up soon. The 2011's are an extremely nice shooting bow. Everytime one comes in it goes right out the door. Still have a few new 2010 and a few used 2010's on the shelf also.:way:

Geez, I was just trying to lead some business your way. Actually it hasn't been to long since I was in, and I think there were 7 or 8 bows hanging so I figured I would tell him that so he didnt drive all the way to Waukon and not get to test what he wanted.

As far as the "good bow" comment goes it was a joke, which obviously you didn't get! And of course your partial you sell the things! If the Hoyt, Mathews, and Bowtech dealerships weren't already spoken for, you may have a different tune. Just Sayin.

Geez, I was just trying to lead some business your way. Actually it hasn't been to long since I was in, and I think there were 7 or 8 bows hanging so I figured I would tell him that so he didnt drive all the way to Waukon and not get to test what he wanted.

As far as the "good bow" comment goes it was a joke, which obviously you didn't get! And of course your partial you sell the things! If the Hoyt, Mathews, and Bowtech dealerships weren't already spoken for, you may have a different tune. Just Sayin.

Hey no hard feelings here man. You must have took my response the wrong way.;)

As for the other lines your talking about. Yeah I wish I had one in here I bet my Elite sales would triple. Who knows you might be seeing one of those lines in here sometime. My tune won't change either way. I've shot them all and imo Elite makes them just as good if not better than anyone.:way:

I appreciate the plug Dedgeez!

Top Bottom