Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite bows

miggy09

Hey guys do any of you shoot elite bows? I watched some reviews on them and they all say how incredibly smooth they are. Something I like when looking into a new bow soon. Particularly interested in the hunter or answer. I'm curious as to the prices because I can't seem to find anything online. Also, if anybody has one I'd appreciate your thoughts on them!

I'm a Mathews guy. Shot the 2013 Elite Hunter at the Iowa Classic. Soon to be an Elite guy. They are one of the smoothest drawing bows I have ever shot.

Price I found a lot of places at $849.00 Found one place in Missouri $799.00
That's for the 2013 Elite Hunter.

I fell in love with the Elite Answer and Hunter after i shot them. I'm pretty sure my next bow will be an Elite!

Gonna place an order for a Huner this week. Smoothest bow I have ever drawn and absolutly dead in your hand. Love this bow. People complain about the grip, but I don't see it much different than the Bowech grips and very comfortable.

Kratz

Very nice shooting bows. Where are you located? Another plug for JJohnson, he's a Elite dealer here in NE Iowa. He'll treat you great :way:

Over the years I have shot Browning (way back when), PSE, then Hoyt and then Mathews and for the past 6 years I have been shooting an Elite. I am pleased with the Elite and have no reason to shoot anything else.

Have been shooting an elite for 4 years now, as long as they stay in business they'll have my business. Hands down the smoothest drawing bows on the market. The odd grip does take a bit of time to get use to but after you get that down you will love it.

I've only been shooting elite for about a year and half and couldn't be more pleased. Like others have said send jjohnson a pm and he will set you up.

Ive been shooting mathews for a few years, but if I was to go out and buy a brand new bow today, it would probably be the Elite Hunter. Silky smooth draw, dead in your hand, solid back wall, perfect size (IMO), large brace height, the finish on them is incredible, and their customer service and warranty is awesome!

Definitely worth your time to check one out!

I shot a mathews for years and years. I picked up a pulse a few years ago and this will be my 3rd spring with it in the blind in a month or so. Longest that ive ever shot the same bow. Truth be told. I might never get rid of this bow. I'm looking forward to whatever they release next year though. Keep the pulse for a strickly indoor bow and grab up a new "do it all"/hunting bow

Thanks guys I figured I'd get some good feedback on em. My only worry is they might be a little more than what I'm wanting to spend but it sounds like they're worth it.
jjohnson where is your shop located? Do you have any 2012 models still in stock that might be a little easier on the wallet? I'm in central Iowa and also down in se Iowa quite a bit. Does anybody know of any good dealers in those areas?

If I'm not mistaken the owner of Elite used to be the lead engineer for Bowtech. Left Bowtech and started this company. If I'm mistaken I apologize but I believe this is the case.

If I'm not mistaken the owner of Elite used to be the lead engineer for Bowtech. Left Bowtech and started this company. If I'm mistaken I apologize but I believe this is the case.

Your mistaken. Kevin Strothers designed for Bowtech until 06' then he started Elite. He then sold Elite to Pete Crawford and some other fellas that started Elite Outdoors. They've since purchased Scott and CBE. And this year Winner's Choice, Solid broadheads, and a call company.

Thanks guys I figured I'd get some good feedback on em. My only worry is they might be a little more than what I'm wanting to spend but it sounds like they're worth it.
jjohnson where is your shop located? Do you have any 2012 models still in stock that might be a little easier on the wallet? I'm in central Iowa and also down in se Iowa quite a bit. Does anybody know of any good dealers in those areas?

I'm in Waukon, IA. It's in the very NE corner of the state. I do have a 2012 Answer left from last fall.

I be been shooting the GT500 since 2008. I've Always told people lets play the blindfold game and ill bet my bow wins. Very smooth draw and a steel back wall.

Kevin was lead R&D for Bowtech, Left and started elite(got sued over stealing cams back then- binary). Sold elite and then started Strother archery and now he's gone from there I heard.

Btw where else can you get a lifetime transferable warranty and a hunter protection warranty.

Top Bottom