Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Enjoy reading:

loneranger

I enjoy reading on here about all the sightings. Twentyfive deer last night, bruiser crusing. Always amazes me that I am in the same state. I am tickled if I see a couple deer in a day. I know I know, already been told, I picked the poorest area in the state to buy hunting property. I am happy to see what I see considering where I am.

My place. Wapello co east edge Many others now have told me I picked thepoorest hunting spot in Iowa. Oh well. I still have fun . TV trophies are not everything!

My place. Wapello co east edge Many others now have told me I picked thepoorest hunting spot in Iowa. Oh well. I still have fun . TV trophies are not everything!

Ha ha at least you are coping with your issue!! I'd be curious to know if you are doing all the habitat / plots etc... How many acres?

I mean I know poor hunting I hunt in MN, but we still see 5-15 deer per sit usually, sometimes more.

I'm no expert, but isn't Wapello county right in the heart of one of the best areas in the country to hunt whitetail? I realize the grass is always greener on the other side, but you need to give your area some credit. Don't lose faith just yet

Top Bottom