Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Enough is enough! I finally took the plunge.

Stump Shooter

And got my 4 wheeler!! Not sure I've ever put the 1st mile on a vehicle. Weird seeing an odometer read 0 and see it flip over to 1. LOL

'08 Kawi Brute Force 750i

I have my new 26" Outlaw MSTs and ITP SS212 black rims to put on it tomorrow. Brushguard/bumper on back order and drop tailgate basket rack is in the mail.

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

Hey congrats on the new purchase. I know when I bought my King Quad 700 I was thinking about how good of idea it is over and over again. Once it was in my driveway, it is a awesome feeling. Is this your first quad??

I've driven many, but yes the 1st one I've owned.

This BF has so much power it's sick. ha, ha I went with the 750 just to get the EFI, but I test drove the 650. The power difference isn't even comparable to the sportsman 500's or the grilly 660's that I've driven in the past. They seem like kids toys in comparison. ha, ha

You'll love that quad. I sold lots of them at my old job. The EFI is awesome, no more choke to screw with. We added a CDI to one and an air box and you could stand it straight up in the air when you hit the throttle, they have a ton of power....

Nice, but you better enjoy driving it now because by the looks on your son's face...that is HIS 4 wheeler in a year or two! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh, good job on stimulating the economy too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

very nice! I want one too....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom