Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Even Prettier

BrewCrew

About ten minutes of modifications and the pretty boy is ready to rock. Put on a real beard, cut down the stakes, and added the strutt'n 360. I think this may be the trick on those weary toms!!

cowboykid05
[/url][/img]

Here is what is in the regs on prohibited devices for turkey hunting in Iowa...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prohibited Devices and Activities
You may not use live decoys, dogs (except
in the fall), horses, radios, motorized vehicles,
aircraft, bait, recorded or electronically amplified
turkey calls or electronically amplified imitations
of turkey calls or sounds when hunting turkeys.
Paraplegics and single- or double-leg amputees
may hunt from any stationary motor-driven conveyance.
“Paraplegic” means an individual afflicted
with paralysis of the lower half of the body with the
involvement of both legs, usually due to disease or
injury to the spinal cord.
“Bait” means grain, fruit, vegetables, nuts,
hay, salt, mineral blocks, or any other natural food
materials, commercial products containing natural
food materials, or by-products of such materials
transported to or placed in an area for the purpose of
attracting wildlife. Bait does not include food placed
during normal agricultural activities. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I like it! Where did you get the 360 stake? </div></div>

Skully, the B-mobile stake fits the strutt'n 360 unit. You can pick up the stakes for around 7$ (I bought mine at Scheels). I'll post my decoy set-up here in a bit. The Strutt'n 360 is going to be fun to use this year for sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I like it! Where did you get the 360 stake? </div></div>

On both setups we used the B-mobile stakes. The only thing we had to do to convert them to the Pretty Boy and to the full mount was to cut off a portion of the lower part of the stake with a hacksaw. I just made the cut right above the piece used to shove the stake in the ground.. Worked like a charm!

Thanks for the update Limb....never would have guessed that would be legal. Looks like a killer setup to me.

Call me stupid but I thought any motorized decoy was illegal in Iowa. Can you use a deer decoy with a motorized tail or head? Can you use a motorized duck/goose decoy? I didn't think you could, but there is a ton that I don't know.

The 'Bonker

I think mojo ducks run off of a battery, but I'm not quite sure about that. These are legal in most states though, including Iowa.

That is awesome. I think I may try that on my b-mobile. The more realistic the better right guys. May the big Tommies fall this year guys....good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it at the Deer Classic. I had to have it. I'm a sucker for anything to help me get a turkey. This is awesome!

Top Bottom