Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Evenings at the Sheraton

dbltree

Super Moderator
Friday evening at the informal gathering of IBA members was a great time!

I enjoyed just shooting the bull and swapping hunting stories with Bonker, Shredder and Vman.

I'm not sure what kind of "stories Critter was telling my wife...obviously lies because she said "he's a real nice guy"
icon_rolleyes[1].gif

Saturday nite the banquet dinner was delicious...even dessert (sorry Muddy
grin.gif
)

All was going well...I had my mind set on bidding on that Mystery Bag during the auction....

that is...until my wife who spent the entire day at Jordan Creek Mall....sent a "messenger" in (and gee ...you didn't have to be so "gleeful" conveying that message either
smirk.gif
) that she had so many packages that we might have to rent a U-Haul to get them home
crazy.gif
confused.gif

I knew right then and there...No Mystery Bag for me...so I watched glumy as DD made the winning bid!

Lucky dog!! I'm jealous...a WHOLE bag full of cool stuff!

Some guys have alll the luck.....
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The Optics prooved useful later in the night though.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I just wish the one that got up close and personal with us had stayed at binocular distance.

Big Jackson did not need a place to park his big rig. Specially in the parking lot offered.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]

The Optics prooved useful later in the night though.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and some of the finest optics I've ever peered thru I might add (hey...I was trying to read the screen at the far end...
angel.gif
)

I'm insanely jealous...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Come on Muddy, I can't believe you haven't said anything about the buffalo wings Friday night yet!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some things must be held onto until the proper time and place to use them.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Have you had a chance to use the cookie cutters yet??

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's talking about the ones in your Mystry Bag DD...not the ones in your optics...
evil.gif

That's just great... I had a heck of a time getting that boy out of the kitchen before... now he has new cookie cutters.
evil.gif

Top Bottom