Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! I love this thread!!!!!! It's got it all!! :way: To the dude that got banned on here!!!!!! :way: Ya got your opinon! God bless Ya!! Me Too! That would be why I wont pay for PMA due's any longer! Ya ban me...I won't send ya money!!! But to the topic! All gunhunters are idiots? All bowhunters are idiots! :D I have never had 4 bowhunters hunched down by my mailbox waiting for drivers to push them something to shoot!!!! About 80 yrds from my house!! Whens the last time a bowhunter shot his own foot?????!!! :D:D Save this post for next year!!!! :drink2:

Amen brother! I've never had broadhead holes through my mailbox or arrow flying 75 yards from my house right past my dogkennel..but I sure have had with shotgunners!

APAbows said:
Easy to pick out the guys that run them with their trucks in this thread.

Ha another genius! Maybe if you guys had some friends you could try shotgun hunting beats the hell out of sitting in the blind beating your pud waiting for the deer to come to your bait.

Or here's a better idea. If you guys are seriously having all these problems every year get ahold of your CO. Or maybe this is something you never thought of TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELF! All this effort you just put in whining on a website where everyone just laughs at it could've been put to good use taking care of your problems. I hunt shotgun and never have problems with landowners, shooting mailboxes, shooting my cousin, wounding deer and not finding them, or shooting myself in the foot. You people are just part of the new American society. Lets just complain and maybe someone else will do something about it! Catch a guy on your property when he's not supposed to be do something about it actions speak louder than words. Don't be a coward run home and kick your geek kid off the computer so you can get on a public forum and tell everyone your misfortunes. Because to be honest with you the guys your complaining about aren't even on here.

Or here's a better idea. If you guys are seriously having all these problems every year get ahold of your CO. Or maybe this is something you never thought of TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELF! All this effort you just put in whining on a website where everyone just laughs at it could've been put to good use taking care of your problems. I hunt shotgun and never have problems with landowners, shooting mailboxes, shooting my cousin, wounding deer and not finding them, or shooting myself in the foot. You people are just part of the new American society. Lets just complain and maybe someone else will do something about it! Catch a guy on your property when he's not supposed to be do something about it actions speak louder than words. Don't be a coward run home and kick your geek kid off the computer so you can get on a public forum and tell everyone your misfortunes. Because to be honest with you the guys your complaining about aren't even on here.
Oh hey...good thinking. Lets see the last time I watched an out of towner shoot a buck from the road..I chased him down and got his plate number ..found the buck.. called the dnr. Then the co showed up 7 days later. Lot of good that did. Now I do handle it my way.

Never argue with a fool, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Just throwing that out there......

srich said:
Oh hey...good thinking. Lets see the last time I watched an out of towner shoot a buck from the road..I chased him down and got his plate number ..found the buck.. called the dnr. Then the co showed up 7 days later. Lot of good that did. Now I do handle it my way.

I see you handle it "your way". Get on the closest computer and cry about it.

Quick question...for those of u on here that are defending the actions of ALOT of shot gunners, how many of u actually own(this means that you yourself paid for) your own ground???? I will answer for you, NOT MANY. Trust me, when U have given up your time, money, and sacrificed things that others (whom don't own ground) take for granted, YOU would hawk over your interests....could I have my way with your nice new truck? Even when I don't know you? Can I walk into your house whenever I feel like it? It's obvious you haven't sacrificed much, you simply enjoy the fruits of others labor.

Bowman D said:
Quick question...for those of u on here that are defending the actions of ALOT of shot gunners, how many of u actually own(this means that you yourself paid for) your own ground???? I will answer for you, NOT MANY. Trust me, when U have given up your time, money, and sacrificed things that others (whom don't own ground) take for granted, YOU would hawk over your interests....could I have my way with your nice new truck? Even when I don't know you? Can I walk into your house whenever I feel like it? It's obvious you haven't sacrificed much, you simply enjoy the fruits of others labor.

I must be part of the "not many" you are talking about. But hey, good point. Are all you other shotgun hunters reading this? I think he wants to barrow your truck.

srich said:
Ya you're right I'm done with him.

About time! You hung in there longer than I thought you would. But I know your kind, you will back down eventually. Kind of proves my point on why you have trouble with shot gun hunters year after year.

Let's face it...shotgun hunting isn't hunting. Also unfortunately a large portion of them are morons..that shoot holes in your mailbox and steal screw in steps and climbing sticks cuz you have permission to bowhunt a lot of land!! Oh ya...and lets not forget shooting holes in signs. Oh ya..and lets not forget the ones that I saw stop and shoot bucks out the window onto land that's not theirs..and leave them lay!! Real sportsman!

Please explain how its not hunting?

About time! You hung in there longer than I thought you would. But I know your kind, you will back down eventually. Kind of proves my point on why you have trouble with shot gun hunters year after year.

I'll never back down..just prefer to speak to someone with some commonsense.

I have a couple comments here...

1) Shotgun hunting, bowhunting, muzzy hunting is all hunting. I personally have never shot a deer with any gun in my life (I am 27 now). Reason being is I have always enjoyed the thrill and challenge of bowhunting. BUT we are all hunters here and need to stick together to support what we love...no division.

2) I do not think it is fair, or even close to be correct, to lump all shotgun hunters into the same category. It sounds ridiculous in my mind and the point or statement being made looses all credibility.

APAbows said:
Because your not hunting a deer on its natural movement.

So conditioning deer to go to a food plot every day is "natural movement"? Congratulations your a better hunter than I am. But that doesn't change anything.

For the trespassers with gun or bow that feel they have the right to come on my property read this.

Tonight I am going to come to your house, go in your fridge and drink your beer and then call 4 of my driving friends over to shoot the family dog. I am a dog lover by the way.

Its the same as you sneaking on my farm and taking a deer and getting away with it.

The funny part is that you actually get pissed when I tell you your gonna get locked up if you ever step off on this side of the line.

Why am I the bad guy?

I fully expect you to have me locked up if I come into your house so why are we landowners not afforded the same right?

This post would not be going on if people just respected the other guys private property.

Same goes for the shed poachers that come down to Decatur co and poach sheds. You know the crew from Wis and Michigan. Your days are numbered and your face
will be plastered all over the net. Its almost as fun chasin people as it is deer hunting... well almost as the people factor now seems to be a part of this entire fiasco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom