Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Extreme sight

doublerack

Is it just me, or has anyone else had problems with the fiber optics on the RT-900 breaking all the time?
I've also noticed the pins are very thin and maluable. My rattling antlers barely tapped them when I was crossing a fence one day and bent them to he11.

In a word, YES!! Busted two this season and really haven't gotten to hunt much this year. If I had been out as much as usual I'm certain I would have went through several more. You really have to watch the pins like you said, they are very easy to bend. When you hunt with only one pin like I do, breaking one is one too many. I think I'm going to have to get some sort of cover for them when walking to and from the stand.
crazy.gif

i hooked one while pulling my bow up but it didn't break it just pulled out.pushed it back in and then wrapped the front of the sight[where it is open]with 1" wide camo tape which closed the gap and eliminated the problem.great sight but they need to close that gap to protect the pins from the top.

Top Bottom