Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Familiar face at Bass Pro

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
I bumped into Brady from the old CIA at Scheels yesterday and he said that he would be working for Bass Pro when it opens. I always felt confident in his work...I can only presume he will be working in archery?

He's going to be the manager of the footwear department as far as I know. Hopefully they will allow him to wander over to the archery department as well! His knowledge and work experience would be a great thing to have over there!

So not to sound stupid, but is it open now then? I know some places open before the grand opening for awhile to make sure everything is running smoothly before the "grand opening". Just checking..thanks

I don't think it's open yet. Was by there last night, sure were a lot of cars around the store though.

They were still laying the concrete for the main road into the store.

It's not open yet. The cars you saw were most likely workers stocking the shelves. Most stores of that size will have a 'soft opening' sometime before the grand opening but they won't make it public knowledge. It seems to always get out though through word of those who are working there.....if a worker tells one person it will spread rather quickly.

Where is the new store you are talking about?

We have one here in Tulsa and the headquarters are up the road in Springfield. You'll love it! (I spend more at Cabelas in K. C. though)

If you trap, Scheels is the place to go.

Last edited:
Where is the new store you are talking about?

We have one here in Tulsa and the headquarters are up the road in Springfield. You'll love it! (I spend more at Cabelas in K. C. though)

If you trap, Scheels is the place to go.

I was wondering the same thing. Where will it be?? Des Moines??

Top Bottom