Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Familiar face.

SaskGuy

I could have arrowed this guy the past 2 seasons but elected to let him grow. I'm not sure he has the potential to grow much as he appears on about the same pace again. Scooped his sheds in late dec. last yr and haven't gotten him on cam all spring. I wondered if he made winter as it was a long slug after he shed out. Anyways, happy to see my old aquaintance alive and well.
junky21.jpg

Also got the guy in the background's sheds last December.
junky.jpg

Getting tired of this every card swap, got about 25 pics of him trying to get it off the tree.
bear6.jpg

I have to worry about people stealing my camera and you have to worry about the bears destroying yours, not sure which one is worse.

What I wouldn't give to have a "bear" problem on my cams! Just makes me sick that my bear hunt plans fell through... :( Season opens up in a few short weeks in your area, which is where I planned on hunting, if I'm not mistaken.

Found some last yr pics of him, brows look better this yr. Late Aug. pic from 08.
Doesn't look like he'll throw the abnormal tine?
jj.jpg

Late Dec. after getting busted up a bit.
ggg.jpg

December 30. bone.
trail2.jpg

It's fun building a bit of history with certain bucks. I'm not positive I could let him walk this year.

As of Mon. July 26 he's growing on me....Heck, I like him. Some character, 5 1/2 yrs old. It'll be tough to not go after him Sept. 1.
junkyy11.jpg

junkyy12.jpg

Top Bottom