Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

family fun

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
As most of you know having kids and teaching them about archery and hunting is one of the most rewarding things you can do as a parent, I was just out shooting with my boys last night and snapped a couple pics to share. These guys are sure getting excited about hunting season coming up, SO AM I !

1113jb.jpg

1113jtb.jpg

1113boys.jpg

I will try to add some more pics in the future , feel free to hijack this thread with some of your own kids pic's if you like.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Very cool. Knowing these guys, someone here will probably give you hell about how it is illegal to shoot bows in town
smirk.gif
Glad to see you are getting them into it. My 14 year old is a deadeye with his bow. The guy shoots sparrows regularly.

[ QUOTE ]
My 14 year old is a deadeye with his bow. The guy shoots sparrows regularly.

[/ QUOTE ] Is that legal??!! Sparrow season is closed right?
grin.gif
grin.gif
Just kidding, had to do it.My two boys love to shoot. I'll see if I can find some pics.

I don't live in town . I live in polk county outside the Des Moines city limits. Perfectly legal as far as I know. My neighbor shoots too so he doesn't complain about it.

Top Bottom