Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fat Man Down Trailcam pics

Bukslayr

These are from my buddy FatManDown on IW here. He is wanting to get some score ideas on this big boy.

The last pic is from another farm of his.
What are you thinking for score?
SUNP0057.jpg

SUNP0060.jpg

PIC0011.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He looks like high 150's to low 160's </div></div>

I would say 160 on the worst day imaginable based on that first pic...I would think he would go quite a bit higher than that. Doesn't matter though, I'm in agreement with all who say "Big Enough!!" Shoot that big boy and let us know! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

he is EASILY upper 160's and probably bigger than that on the first couple pics... the other bucks look like they are in the 130 range

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would say 160 on the worst day imaginable </div></div>

Gladiator couldn't have put that any better. That thing is a hog. Hopefully FMD will come across him this fall.

SHOOTER!!!, score him once he's on the ground and let us know.

160's is a safe bet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Look at the gap between his brows! Long beams and a body like an elk. I'd say closer to 175 for sure, good luck with him!

Thanks guys ! I will keep in touch with everyone on IW . I will update pics when I get them. Ok I will send to Bukslayr and he will put them on .

I am going well into the 170s on that Hawg, I know he would be getting something thrown his way. Thanks for sharing

Kratz

If you ask me the buck in the first two pics and the one in the third are different deer. Pretty obvious to me. The top buck is a lot bigger, knocking on 180 I would say. Buck in bottom pic looks like a mid 160's. Top buck has shorter brows spaced more widely apart, with a dagger point coming off his right base, bottom buck has much taller, closer together brow tines, is narrower, lacks dagger point and has an overall smaller rack. Looks like the same genetics, but different deer, not a bad problem to have at all.

Top Bottom