Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

fatso

Lucky13

This is either an old deer with questionable genetics or he may have eaten every corn kernel for 700 miles!!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Like to see him in a few years when his rack grows into his body size!! Freakish body size for what appears to be a 2.5 yr old.

If you are aging a deer going by the deer body is far more accurate in my opinion than looking at the rack. There are lost of 5 yr old deer with only 120 or less inch racks. Just my opinion.

If he's young, I'd keep an eye on him because a lot of his nutrients will be headed towards his antlers while deer his same age are still growing in body size. He should make some huge jumps in antler size

Does he eat out of a McDonald's dumpster!?!? Dayum! I'd make sure to eat a greasy mcdouble with some mcfries before I go after that mcbuck lol hope he sticks around for ya!

If he doesn't change much, I'd be lookin at getting a begginner to tag him this year tho.. jmo

That's crazy! His head and neck do say young deer. He also doesn't appear to have a saggy back either. Interesting for sure!

Im with Curtis... if this guy is young, he could explode in the next few years. Lots of studies in pen raised deer have shown that deer who put more energy into growing big bodies in the first few years of life instead of putting energy into antlers will eventually reverse the trend and see some explosive antler growth!

Top Bottom