Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite New Product

Which knife did you get AZ? I got the piranta last year, was amazed by these knives, sharp as heck. And when it gets dull, pop out blade and throw away! Skinned two deer and countless treerats still had a decent edge on it. Worth the money IMO.

I got the orange Piranta, too. Awesome knife. I had to change out the blade after gutting and skinning my javelina. Mine may have been little, but those things have tough hide and stink to all get out. No way I could keep that blade on there! :D

Another KILLER product I just started using this year is Epek broadheads. Best heads made - check them out...

We bought a Silky 21 ft commercial grade pole saw. Best saw ever, a little pricey. Then it got stolen out of the back of the truck. Didn't think twice about buying another they're awesome.

You are right Chip; The only saw that can keep up with a Silky runs on gas!
It is head and shoulders above anything out there.

We bought a Silky 21 ft commercial grade pole saw. Best saw ever, a little pricey. Then it got stolen out of the back of the truck. Didn't think twice about buying another they're awesome.
x10 on that Silky. I have the Sugoi for tree work. Your right though,they are expensive but worth it!:way:

I also have a 21 ft. Silky! For pre-season trimming it's the BOMB! For mid-season running and gunning it's far too big to transport in the woods IMO. Also, not too many guys will drop 3 bills on a pole saw. Anyone who trims out enough stands/ for a living; defineatly will spend the money once they try one.

Top Bottom