Favorite wildlife artist

I'm a Sieve guy myself. My dad has the complete survival series and I love everyone of them.

I really like Old Buck too. I think his deer look more realistic. I like the "Big City Bucks" print cuz in the back ground you can see the Principle building where my wife works and right above the closest buck you can see the TV Station tower of the TV station I work for.
Plus (I think?) Iowa Bruce has some awsome pencil drawings.
I can't remember who the artist is but he is from Wisconsin and the print that I want really bad is called "Up Close and Personal" It's the one where it looks like a buck is sniffing the camera. You don't see his whole face just his eyes and part of his antlers.
I like any art that shows realistic deer. Not just giants...

Deernut, the artist is Jerry Gadamus...

up_close_and_personal.jpg

I like that print alot.

I guess I look for "realism" in prints. If I have to look twice to determine whether it is a print or photo, then maybe I should be buying the print.

I really enjoy Redlins work but his deer are less than spectacular. Zachs deer are hard to beat and Maynard Reece Quail prints rule. I also like Paul Calle Mountain man prints.

I just picked me up a couple of Larry Zach prints this weekend at the IL deer and turkey classic. Big timber bucks and old rivals 1.

Back