Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

feeling good

alaskanwhtail

Well since my bow and all the equipment was stolen in july, I havent shot a bow since 5 days ago.. Finally had some extra money left over from trapping and shot several bows... I'm not a guy that is set on one brand of equipment. I shot the hyperlite and two different bowtechs and a pse and a bear, all short and compact and relitivly light. I needed something for down range shooting and for packing. Well I chose the mathews Reezen 7.0 with a spot hog site, the new mathews quiver T5. I'll get the bow in 7 days and can't wait to get it sighted in and give a bear a bad day. Theres a new man on the board. Got measured in at 29.5 and got a dozen of the eastons 3-71/300... And a few packs of montec G5s. Ohhhh Yeaahh...

Congrats on your new purchase! I shot the Reezen at my local Pro-Shop and was driving nails with my first few shots. I doubt if you will be disappointed. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom