Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Female Lab?

bowman

Super Moderator
I have a 12.5 year old black lab that has been the best dog a guy could ask for. Great temperment, amazing obedience, and behavior that can't be taught. Over the years he sired pups of all colors including white. 5 years ago I gave the pick of the litter to my buddy Mole, with the agreement that he would give me a pick in the future.

Mole's dog is a yellow lab and my kids are begging for a pup. I am looking for someone that has a papered female lab that has a good temperment. I am wanting the pick of the litter and I want another male. I am praying that if I stay with my dog's blood line I might get a dog half as good as he is.

Send me a PM if you or someone you know are interested.

dogs

good morning

i have 2 lab females one is yellow and the other is a fox red.
they are almost a year old and going through there first heat cycle
they are sisters they are truly great dogs they each weigh around 65
pounds they are nice dogs we were thinking aboout breeding them in the spring of the year we live in central iowa. yes they are registerd they
come from a litter that had all colors. let me know i would love to talk and see if we can work something out. but yes i agree labs are great dogs
my last one was 14 and i had to put her to sleep and i know the great one can never be replaced

Top Bottom