Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Few pictures from the season

nannyslayer

I was actually in the stand during ML season when these two bucks came by me. Couldn't believe that they actually walked in front of my trail cam, which is quite a ways from where I was sitting.

PIC_0355.jpg

PIC_0354.jpg

Here is a pretty nice buck that a friend of mine and I watched one morning. He has quite a limp to him now, hopefully he can make it through the winter. O course this picture is a little old, but the last time we watched him was 1-2-09. What do you think he scores?

MDGC0035.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sw outdoor nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love those first two pics! </div></div>
2thumbs.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Brian,
next time level out your camera. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Actually, it is level, thats just a steep hill their coming off of. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

183 1/4. Brian I actually watched that buck long enough to score him. He told me he weighed 180, I think he was uncomfortable answering.

Top Bottom