Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fighting

outdoor

I think we deer fight its kinda cool. Has anyone ever got deer fighting on their trial cams? Or like seen them fighting when you are in you stand?

last weekend I had a forky and a small 8 pt go at it for about 5 mins by my stand pretty neat to watch it was the first time I'd ever seen a fight up close.

HERE IS 2 GOING AT IT
1092FIGHT-med.JPG

I got to watch a nice 160" 10 pointer battle it out for about 45 seconds with a small buck on Oct. 16th of this year. I was walking into my stand between a bean field and a short cut hay field when I caught two deer 100 yards in front of me (it was dark) so I could just barely make them out. I ducked down on the road and crawled to the nearest haybail in the field and watched the deer since I had seen one of them had a large rack. Low and behold they walk to the edge of the timber and the big buck ran one small buck off and the other refused to leave so they went at it right there 70 yards in front of me now. It was truely a sight to see.

Kratz

Checked a camera last night and found this fight scene. Pcitures taken 10 min afternoon of November 16th. The bucks need a few years to grow but fun never the less.

pb160007.jpg

pb160008.jpg

pb160009.jpg

pb160010.jpg

pb160011.jpg

pb160012.jpg

Another one to add but just small ones over a scrape.

5551Small_Bucks_Fighting.JPG

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom