Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Filming Hunts, What video recorders to use?

JUNIOR

Does anyone use the Moultrie® Game Spy® Re-Action Compact Camera, GOPRO cameras or the new spypoint cameras for video taping them selves during hunts. I would like to start and was wondering which one had the clearest picture and the ability to zoom in or out, I guess my main concern is that i dont want a camera that when a deer is 40 yards away it looks like a dot on the screen. Do any of you guys use these or something else? thanks

Does anyone use the Moultrie® Game Spy® Re-Action Compact Camera, GOPRO cameras or the new spypoint cameras for video taping them selves during hunts. I would like to start and was wondering which one had the clearest picture and the ability to zoom in or out, I guess my main concern is that i dont want a camera that when a deer is 40 yards away it looks like a dot on the screen. Do any of you guys use these or something else? thanks

Just buy a hand held hd camcorder like a jvc everio cheap and still great quality

Top Bottom