Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally connected

hotshott2289

Haven't got to post a buck up since 2012. With all the EHD craziness shooters were tough to come by last year plenty of young guys but we lost a majority of our shooter deer.
Been hunting fairly hard this year and seeing shooters just about every sit. I've had a couple of good encounters with one buck in particular that I really really want to shoot but for now he's winning that battle.
Yesterday morning I made it out to the stand..still felt like I was bow hunting January rather than November but I was skipping out on work so no complaints there. Did not see a deer all morning. Not one. I packed up all my stuff and had my bow lowered to the ground. I was just buckling up my backpack when I glanced a few hundred yards away and saw a buck standing there. At first I thought he was a young one is been seeing but I got to looking and saw he was definitely an older deer. So I quickly grabbed my
Grunt call and grunted at him. Sure enough he started coming. So I had to yank my bow up as fast and quietly as I could, got an arrow knocked,but he stopped about 100 yards away so I snort wheezed at him and he came
In on a string. He's not the one I went in after and actually we only had a handful of pics around of him. He's old and you just can't pass up a 5.5+ year old buck!
image_zps0ac3bbfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
<a href="http://s1372.photobucket.c...="0" alt=" photo image_zps0ac3bbfa.jpg"/></a>
image_zpsd3f23b33.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps627fdbda.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps008057db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom