Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally got it done on Dec 3rd!!

Junkyard

Ill try to keep it short. My season started off slow couldn't get on to a mature buck during youth season. Had a shot opportunity on October 15 but blew the 27 yd shot. Skip to the rut. On November 7th i blew another shot at a 180 class 6x6! This time it was a 47 yd shot thought it was 40 turned out it was 47 took the hair of his belly. Skip to shotgun season didnt have very high hopes with the warm weather but had to hunt! Set over a isolated food plot that has proved to be good in the past. At 3:00 this big boy walked by me. 45 yd shot with muzzy. This was a buck we called fifty-5. Knew him since a 2yr old. Scored 151 3/8. couldn't be more excited and thankful to harvest the 3rd biggest buck of my life! Goes to show you never know when a monster might walk by ya!15284.jpeg 15278.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! Awesome deer. And if that's your third biggest at your age you have some fantastic deer under your belt a lot of people never get. Congratulations and keep it up.

Congratulations young man! That's a dandy buck! At the pace you are going you better plan on building a big ol house! Your gonna run outta room by the time your outta college!

Congrats on another great deer, and nice write up!! Love your passion for the sport...

NWBuck

Wow. Well done and awesome with history and “growing him”. WHat a reward. Getting a tan while hunting and seeing mature deer - that’s really rare. Well done & congrats!

Top Bottom