Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FINALLY GOT ONE

shackdaddy

i took my wife out with this afternoon because we havent spent anytime together since ive been hunting everyday for the last 2 weeks so i took her with me... we got to my spot i forgot the ground blind at home so i made one with some bushes and branches and 20 mins. later after some rattling i had my buck down.... shot him at 17 yards hes not the huge one i was after but hes a nice 8 pt. and she thought it was great.... she had never seen me shoot one so it was her first so she was happy and at the end of the day thats all that matters.... ill post some pic later

Cool. I got my wife to go shed hunting with me last spring. Haven't had any look yet getting her out into the blind.
Congrats.

Shackdaddy, congrats on the deer. Sorry I kinda bailed on you earlier in the year. Things were pretty busy. Finally got a chance to get out some in the last couple weeks. Wish my wife would hit the woods with me - probably would end up with a lot more time in the stand.

Cool
cool.gif

Top Bottom