Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally hung him up.

BrewCrew

My bow buck from 2007! lol. I have been contemplating on getting him mounted and finally I gave in. I took him to Hoch taxidermy two weeks ago and just picked him up last night. Just for a refreshener, I know its been awhile.
Nov 10 2007
n16928680_36636840_4233.jpg

Also managed to track down a shed off of him when he was either a big 2 yr old or decent 3 yr old.
DSCI0007.jpg

And now I have him to stare at.
DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

Looks awesome man! I bet your'e glad you decided to get him mounted! Only a few more months and you'll be knocking down another big one to get mounted!

Looks awesome...I think you made a great choice! ;) i'll be getting mine back from Hoch in another week or two...really looking forward to it now!

Looks awesome...I think you made a great choice! ;) i'll be getting mine back from Hoch in another week or two...really looking forward to it now!

Gladiator, I saw your buck two days ago in Hochs shop (I'm pretty sure it was yours) and to be honest with you it looks awesome! It's got a sweet cape! You'll love how it looks when you get it back! He's a stud! One of the better looking mounts iv'e seen with that short cape and rack with tons of character!

Gladiator - just saw ur buck in there. October cape on it looked amazing. I dont think you could have put it on a better form for how that rack looks. That buck is a stud and I know u will be pumped when you see how it looks now.

Top Bottom