Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally one for the shooter list

caleb

I haven't had too much to get excited about yet this year as far as trail cams go. I have a few bucks that I think made it through last season, but no pics of them yet. I will however definately burn a tag on this guy! I have pics of him from two years ago when he was about a 140" ten. He is now a 13 even though you can' tell from these pics. He barely has a G-4 on the left, but its there and he has a double brow on his left and two aproximately one and a half inch devil points on his bases. I know this cause I have about five good minutes of video of in a hayfield during August. He is at least 20 inside and I am guessing him at about 155 gross. He is a VERY large deer so this might downplay the size of his rack, What do you guys think?
2026nice1.JPG
2026nice2.JPG

I would say gross 145" net 138". I know those numbers are a little shy of what you were thinking. Thats my guess.

Good luck with him, he's a big deer.

I sure hope you get him and he ends up 150 plus.

Thanks Bill D

I would agree, somewhere around 145 gross tops. Doesn't look 20" wide to me, but he does have quite a body on him. Thanks for sharing and good luck this year.

Should be easy to pick him out with that really heavy side...that's a cool looking buck.

Good luck to you and to him if you let him walk.

Top Bottom