Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally seein some rutting

Lwadzie

Lwadzie
Hunted all day saturday and sunday morning, little bucks were going saturday making scrapes and rubs and nose to the ground. Sunday, watched a 120 class hot on a doe, heard some running behind me and a loud deep grunt, never seen it. Buddy had a mid 130 class at 35 yrds making scrapes and let him walk. I think this week if the weather doesnt effect to much, i think they might finally break loose at least in my area, SE iowa. Any thoughts?

Almost seems as if they are on lockdown already in my area.. the 29th, and 31st had all sots of shooters cruising through on my cams during daylight and chasing does.. been hunting since and havent seen a shooter nor have had one go through on the cams even at night

Doe's grouped up here. Had 7 walk out into corn together last night. Mature buck stepped out walking slowly and grunting. Went and checked all 7 of them out and then moved on. I think we are very close on this farm in SW WI

Had an encounter with a slob yesterday morning while driving from my deerstand. Watched him run into a part of our farm we call the sanctuary, I knew there was a mess of does in there. Decided to hunt the farm that night. Went in over a turnip plot and had coes that busted through the neighbors fence to ours so I left early to put the cows back in. As i was walking back to my truck there he was about 200 yards from where we watched him go into. OUt in the corn running does ragged.

Top Bottom